Convene Your Own SessionsRegular Session | Special Session | Propose a Workshop
Asia Oceania Geosciences Society Workshop Proposal Form
Submission Deadline: 23 October 2018
Please use the template below to help design and develop a workshop (or workshop series) based on a writing theme of your choice. We ask that you email AOGS Program Committee your proposal along with any additional materials (in .doc or .docx format) via AOGS Secretariat Office to: email@example.com
- Workshop Instructor Information
- Full Name
- Organization, affiliation or credentials
- Professional Email address
- An explanation of relevant past experience in organizing workshops and/or speaking on the subject matter
- Workshop Information Overview
- Title for the workshop
- How long will the workshop take
- Is this going to be a workshop series
- Write a short description of your workshop for the program committee, which is no more than 250 words in length.
Answer the following questions.
- What is your workshop’s main goal?
- Who is your intended audience?
- What form will this workshop take?
- What activities will be involved?