UN Sustainable Development Goals Action Video Contests
To promote society consensus on geoscience contribution to achieving the
UN sustainable development goals (SDGs)
Contest Rules & Award:
- Aspiring AOGS-SDG Champions should:
- Provide contestant(s) particulars:
- Job title(s)/Vocation(s) e.g. student, teacher, etc.
- Contact Email, Phone & Address
- Upload a video, lasting 3 to 5 minutes on YouTube and email AOGS the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your video title needs summarize the contents in the video and include its hash tags to the associated SDG goal(s). For example: “Electrical Resistivity surveys on groundwater resources in Taiwan. # SDG6, #SDG13, #SDG14”
- Contestants must
- Obtain all clearances related to the video submitted to AOGS.
- Consent to AOGS posting, broadcasting and re-distributing the video.
- Agree to avail the You Tube contents and links for a minimum period of one year from August 1st of 2022 to July 31st of 2023
- Key Dates
||Contestants email AOGS all information in (1) to email@example.com
||AOGS posts panel reviewed and accepted video links on AOGS website
- Overall winner will receive
- A Geosciences and the Sustainable Development Goals
book (worth GBP 79.99) compliments Geology for Global Development a UK-based charity seeking to mobilise and equip the global geoscience community to help deliver the SDGs
- Certificate of Recognition
- Exposure on AOGS websites and publicity materials