Results will be announced on Fri-06 Aug at 3pm on MARS and at the conference
The AOGS President, Secretary-General, Treasurer, and Section Presidents for the term of 2022-2024 will be elected at AOGS2021 - the 18th Annual Meeting taking place from 01 to 06 Aug 2019 in Singapore. For the election, a Nomination Committee has been appointed and whose task is to develop a slate of candidates for approval by the AOGS Council. The candidates are expected to be announced around Apr/May 2021.
E-voting (in lieu of paper ballots) will take place during the society’s annual meeting. Only members attending AOGS2021 are eligible and all e-votes are recorded in MARS (the society’s online system). Please follow the steps below to cast your e-vote:
- You are automatically eligible for e-voting after collecting your conference pass at the badge concierge.
- You can use your existing User ID and Password for casting your vote
- Login to MARS https://meetmatt-svr.net/Account/Login
- Upon successful log-in, click on "E-Voting" on the left menu
- On the voting page, voting has to be done for each specific office. If you do not desire to cast your vote for a specific office, it will be treated as abstained.
- Once you have cast your vote, click "Submit"
- A confirmation box will be displayed and you can choose to confirm (click "OK") or modify (click "CANCEL") your vote. Votes cannot be modified after confirmation.
- The e-voting period commence on Tue-03 Aug at 2pm and ends on Fri-06 Aug at 2:30pm. The e-voting module shall be disabled for voting thereafter.