Best Student Poster Award Criteria & Competition Rules
AOGS is pleased to announce a Best Student Poster Competition.
To qualify for this competition, participants have to submit a digital copy of their poster via MARS. The deadline to upload your digital poster is 15 May 2018.
Awards shall be in the form of Certificates, to be signed by AOGS President and the Section President, and Complimentary Registrations for Winners to attend AOGS Annual Meeting in the Following Year.
- Number of Awards per Section
One award minimum per Section, and 1 additional award for every 20 student posters.
- Student Poster Competition Rules
- The lead author student must be present for the Poster Session throughout the Section’s Poster Viewing/Interactive Forum. If won, the Best Student Poster award will be awarded only to the presenting author.
- Poster Question & Answer (Q & A) Session is from 18:30 to 20:30 (Mon-04 Jun) and 13:30 to 15:30 (Tue-05 Jun to Thu-07 Jun). Presenter Attendance is required during the Poster Q & A Session.
- Posters should be prepared according to AOGS Presenter Guide for Posters.
- The criteria for evaluating poster presentations are
- Scientific quality and novelty
- Poster design
- Ability of student presenter to answer questions
- Results will be announced during the Closing Ceremony on Fri-08 Jun.