Deadline:15 Feb 2017
View Abstract Submission Instructions
Results Notification: 29 Mar 2017
Registration Opens: 29 Mar 2017
Nomination Deadline: 25 Jan 2017 (Closed)
Best Student Poster Award Criteria & Competition Rules
AOGS is pleased to announce a Best Student Poster Competition.
Awards shall be in the form of Certificates, to be signed by AOGS President and the Section President, and Complimentary Registrations for Winners to attend AOGS Annual Meeting in the Following Year.
- Number of Awards per Section
1 minimum per Section, and 1 additional award for every 20 student posters.
- Student Poster Competition Rules
- The lead author student must be present for the Poster Session throughout the Section’s Poster Viewing/Interactive Forum. If won, the Best Student Poster award will be awarded only to the presenting author
- Poster Question & Answer (Q & A) Session is from 16:00 to 18:00, Tuesday to Friday and Presenter Attendance is required during the Poster Q & A Session
- Posters should be prepared according to “AOGS Presenter Guide for Posters”.
- The criteria for evaluating poster presentations are
- Scientific quality and novelty
- Poster design
- Ability of student presenter to answer questions
- Results will be announced as soon as possible after the conclusion of the poster session.